LET GLOBAL HEALTHCARE EDUCATION BRING A COURSE TO YOU!!
Why should you schedule In-house CEU courses for your staff?
- In-house training develops skills that increase your team’s productivity and the quality of their work product.
- Well trained staff are more engaged, with higher morale and initiative, which helps you retain your people.
- Timely training is imperative if you’re going to mitigate risk in the face of ever-changing healthcare treatment and legislation.
What are the advantages of choosing the In-house training option?
- Save money and time: If ten(10) or more people need training on the same topic, you can save 20-50% over regular seminar costs by bringing a GHE course in-house. Since your course is held at your convenience and at the location of your choice, your employees save travel costs and don’t waste valuable time away from the office.
- Get focused content: Choose an existing course from the GHE catalog; combine modules for a tailored approach; or let us custom-design your course. Your training can target the most current healthcare trends and treatments affecting your organization and industry. Confidentiality is ensured, so you can tackle department hot buttons in private.
- Engage your team members: In-house participants can experience workshops, case studies, and hands-on computer lab exercises to address real-world solutions. Everyone hears the same message and learns the same methods. In an in-house setting, team members also gain a greater understanding of the role each person plays in the patient treatment.
- Learn from the best: All GHE instructors are expert practitioners who are your subject-matter consultants while they are at your location. Your training is backed up for GHE’s solid industry experience and reputation. You can also take benchmarking a step further and plan a curriculum that fulfills the requirements of one of the GHE certification programs, or design your own!
GHE In-house courses are designed to meet the needs of :
- Medical Rehab Facilities
- Home Health Organizations
- Outpatient Organizations
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Athletic and Fitness Facilities
How can you make it happen?
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What would you like the course to focus on?
- Where would you like the training to take place and when?
- How many members of your team would you like to train?
- What level of experience does your team have?
Send us your details using the form below: